Monday, April 27, 2009

Back again (no not Shady!!!)

Whats up www. world!!! We are back!! This is you boy Yonnick D Founder/President of EarthQuake ENT saying YO!!! Been a while but i'm here, had to handle some business that did not offer me a chance to sit and write and i'm yet to figure out the whole blogspot mobile thing, but i'll get on it. Got me Twitter now...sorry critics...I had to do it. I dont have the mobile version yet BUT i think i willll :-)
My website still isn't ready and I will be honest it will be a while since it will be HUGE!!!!! As some of you may know I did a party with a bunch of celebrities last week so keep ypu ear open for more of those!!!

I'm out back to twitter!!! hit me up over there peace yall...

my followers LOVE LOVE LOVE and Peace be with yall

Hater peace be with you too but F*CK OFF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment