Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pink Elephant!

Pink Elephant, Wednesday 10th! Pink elephant is on of the most racist establishments ever created !!! The door men and bottle hosts are aLl racist pricks and the way they treat black people and black women even those of a high social class!!

I don't get why certain celebs still come to this place? Jay, why?. Nick, why? They are disrespecting your fellow black people.

I am inside! I get in with no problem, and I feel like it's still unfair!!! If I wasn't who I was and I didn't have friends of the opposite color that's spend I'd be in the same boat as my fellow sisters and brothers of the black skin type!!!

However things will change! Wheels of time are in motion and the table will turn and I will be on top!!!

FOR THAT I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment