Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Neyo Goes in on Twitter about stolen music!!! SUPPORT OUR MUSIC!



READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
...So with that said, I've come to this place of mental peace. No longer stressing people that steal the music, how it'll effect my sales...
16 seconds ago

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
...In a time where people buy their status and falsify their success, can those things really be that important to me? The answer is no...
2 minutes ago

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
...However, my love for music and it's effect on people, outweighs my desire to simply sell records, or get that number one debut spot...
3 minutes ago

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
...To sell records, make money, or is it because I love it, love how it touches people, how it helps people? The honest answer is both...
5 minutes ago

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
...Initially this angered me. It's stealing plain n' simple. But then I started thinking. Why do I make music....?
6 minutes ago

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
...But it has been brought to my attention that my album was hacked and leaked in the U.S. roughly a month before it's U.S. release...
8 minutes ago
»

NeYoCompound Ne-Yo!!
Salutations all. I'm in japan and my album officially came out today out here. Today is a day that I SHOULD be very happy.....
10 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment