Thursday, January 20, 2011

American Idol 2011-Season 10

I don’t know about you guys…but I was ROTFL as I watched Americans across the world embark on what some considered their “life-long dream” of becoming the next American Idol. And just when you thought you escaped “Jersey Shore”…There they were fist pumping their way into your home…one poof at a time.

This Season seems exceptionally funny since millions of Americans now feel the need to “step out of the box” and be themselves while hoping to win a golden ticket to Hollywood. I laughed until I felt as though I did a 6 hour workout at the gym. Non stop ridiculousness, followed by bizarre behavior, quirky personalities, sob stories and then just when you hit the “info” button on your remote control to be sure you weren’t watching some improve comedy show you were reminded thatAmerican Idol is indeed seeking talent when one of my favorite “Sweet 16’ers” performed… Cutie pie form the Bronx, Curly Sue from Staten Island, the Sweetheart from Long Island, and My favorite Singing waitress from New York.

Stay Tuned My Friends…We are in for a hilarious ride

No comments:

Post a Comment