Sunday, March 29, 2009

Been away for a while


What's up bloggers, followers, supporters. Hi Haters, I haven't written in a while, Alot of crazy things went down this week, but i've been too consumed in other pressing matters than to take on stupid people, foolish bouncers, slow club managers, and drunk groupie chics.

I've been in meetings, confrence calls, and sending emails like crazy to make Thursday's party a great success. I have the rappers from MMP flying in from ATL, got people flying in from Boston. Tuesday I confirm with a certain celeb, I've got camera crews coming in, including VH1. NY Knicks are in the cards to attend. My dancers and ready to do their thing, my models are set, designers are making their pieces, the musician want to rock the mic and DJs Miester and Geo are gonna make you move your feet.

NEW YORK CITY you are not ready for this.......or are you???

This is and will be the hottest event in months.

Get your VIP RSVPs in, pop bottles and flirt with models. Network and lets make some money together.

EarthQuake ENT and MultiMinds Productions are here to stay, and you can hate it or love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment