Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Designer

I have been furtunate to meet alot of interesting and passionate people. Some of them include a number of young and passionate designers.





Chupz Likkle London





Clothing Designed by Sherri


Kay'bee








These girls have a great eye for fashion and their talent and passion is contagious. They have done two show for me and were great, tired and stressed out they have prevailed and have done me proud and I'm sure everyone else who is behind them. Their work is a great mixture of the retro look with a futuristic robotic kinda vibe (in my eyes). Its hot, its sexy its catchy i want to see more of it, so much more that I'll be throwing a retro/80s/90s jam and i plan to flood it with models in Chupz'LL.





Any way thats to come. These girls are working ladies, going to school and persuing they're passion of fashion design. All of their work so far are for women however they will be releasing a men's line in the near future.



More on Chupzz'LL on a future blog spot!!!

Thanks for reading

EQE out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment