Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday 10th March

It was quite a slow night last night. Cain Luxe had they're "grand" tuesday night opening, introducing a Tuesday night party to NYC.

Cain Luxe 544 NW 27th st New York NY (Off 11th Ave)

The party was a slow starter but I won't hag on them too much since it's the first Tuesday party and the music was great,shouts to the DJ. The crowd picked up around 2am but by 3:30 am everyone was making their way out but naturally since most people work...or go to school. The door service is great shouts to Malcom the door guy. Security is also great guys wonderful attitude, shouts to the bouncers. So not to fear this party will be a crazy one to be at once mid terms are done and the word gets a round Cain Luxe will be a major Tuesday spot. For tuesday guestlists call 646 492 4543.

Marquee 289 10th Ave (and W27th)

Great crowd came out to the more popular Tuesday night party, however I did not linger for a long time, especially since the door guy pissed me off!!! I dislike 40 year old men that work at doors of clubs and act like they are the shit!! can i say that word here? Dude go get a life!!! People marquee it self is an attracticve club with decent music most times, the table prices are dumb but not many clubs in NY have decent bottle prices, but the door guys can be very irritating I'd say his name but i'm not sure if he can take me to court. But I've noticed a pattern at Marquee so if you dont look like a model (girls) or you dont have a flock of girls around you (guys) prepare to buy a bottle or two. But once you get in Marquee is great, big ups to management. Door guy YOU SUCK!!! *hint hint* and yes i can get you into marquee some nights just call me

Velour 297 10th ave (and W27th st)

Now this spot is my pet!!! I love the bartenders, waitresses, management, owners, security,doorpersons, barbacks you get the point right. Everyone is so friendly! the atmosphere makes you feel so comfortable and the service makes you want to stay. Bottle prices are the best I have seen in that area, you can take your date there and have a bottle of wine and some finger food and not break $100!!! How great is that a place still exists for the ordinary man, and NO COVER people!!!

I was there also last night, I know what your thinking, yes I go everywhere!!! now it was a private party, but I got in, Nick Cannon was on the 1s and 2s, Shouts to DJ Nick LOL, he held it down man, David Banner was in the building, Mr Bentley, DJ Flipside, DJ Madlinks and the man that mad it happen Butta MAN!! Shouts to all of yall. Make Velour the spot.
Roll in there and if you see me i like Pinot Grigio or Grey Goose.

Much Love
See you all in the city
EQE signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment