Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What i'm destined to be - By Yonnick David founder of Earthquake ENT

I'm sitting to here listening to Maino feat T-Pain....

Tell me what do you see when you looking at me.
On a mission to be what i'm destined to be
I done been through the pain and sorry the struggle it's nothing but love
I'm a soilder a rider a ghetto survivor and all the above!!!


To some its just dumb rap lyrics, to others its a life story and it's lived everyday. Everyday when people like us step out our homes we have to wonder what people see when they look at us. And they can never know the misson we are on and where we are destined to go. And they judge, Yonnick is always in the clubs popping bottles yet he can't give me a 100 bucks, stop judging i'm in the club working!!! this is what i do, sorry my office doesn't have a shirt and tie policy like yours, sorry i can wake up roll over and press a button and be at work and you got to commute, stop hating!!! I'm on a mission and that mission is to be where and what i'm destined for.

Maino this is one of his best tracks since he came out to the commercial scene, this is the type of music we need spinning, inspiration for dark times all people want is hope to survive. As long as there is hope then survival comes natural. Let's get together and keep our economy alive, lets spend but spend to get returns, it's up tp us to keep our country afloat.

So keep huslin and keep ridin and we all gonna be sitting high sing...ALL THE ABOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment